Jonathan Majors, The Actor who is set to play Kang The Conqueror in the Upcoming Marvel Cinematic Universe Films Avengers: The Kang Dynasty And Avengers: Secret Wars, was arrested in New York City on March 25, 2023, For allegedly assaulting his Girlfriend.
Majors was charged with Third-degree assault, a class A misdemeanor, which carries a maximum sentence of 12 months in jail or Three years Of probation. He was Released on bail And is due back in court on April 25.
Majors' representatives have denied The allegations, saying That The Actor is innocent. However, The arrest has led To Calls For Majors To be recast in The MCU Films.
If Majors is found Guilty Of assault, he could face a significant prison sentence. This would likely derail his Career in Hollywood, as many Studios would be hesitant To work With an Actor who has a criminal record.
The allegations Against Majors are serious, And it remains To be seen How The case will Play out. However, The arrest has Already had a significant impact on his Career, And it is possible That he will be recast in The MCU Films.
Some Additional Details
- Majors was arrested After his Girlfriend Called The police And said That he had choked her And thrown her To The Ground.
- The Alleged assault took place at Majors' apartment in New York City.
- Majors' representatives have released Text messages From his Girlfriend That they say Show That she was not assaulted.
- Majors has not entered a plea To The assault charge.
- His Next court Date is April 25.